Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Road Trip!

As part of my 3 month Sabbatical from my pastor duties at Nags Head Church, Gail and I are traveling to all three coasts of our country. As often as we can we'll post about our adventures and the people we meet.

We hope to post plenty of pics, too.

Thanks for your prayers as we begin the trip on Thursday, February 5. As you can imagine, there are lots of things at home to take care of before we leave, so I'll get back to my to do list.

First planned stop: Vero Beach, FL Thursday night, visiting our daughter Sarah and her husband Terry. Should be a fun trip with Sarah's cat traveling with us to his new home.

I'm picking up a spare steering wheel today.

6 comments:

  1. Your grandaughter has watched this video 4 times this morning. I think she likes it.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a stitch! I can see it now. BE SAFE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast, and I can tell that you all are going to miss the lil kitty so much.... not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the video. I shared it with Mike the alarm guy and he got a kick out of it too. I'd like the video of Gail after you get a wheel for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time.I love you both/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that made me 'yuck' out loud. too cute

    ReplyDelete